Brandon, Christian and Jason dive into the stats and figures for Toronto’s downtown core neighbourhoods.
In this video, they cover:
1. TREB Market Stats – Why they are great and why they should be carefully reviewed.
2. The Vaccine – How this news might affect the Toronto Low-Rise and High-Rise (condo) markets.
3. Low-Rise Housing Figures – Detached and Semi-Detached Average Price, 12 month rolling average price, Sales, New and Active Listings, Months of Inventory and Sales-to-New-Listing Ratios.
4. High-Rise Housing Figures – Condo Average Price, 12 month rolling average price, Sales, New and Active Listings, Months of Inventory and Sales-to-New-Listing Ratios.
5. The Rental Market – Price decreases, inventory levels and what the future has in store for the Rental Market and Average Condo investor in Toronto.
6. Predictions and Trends – Seasonal fluctuations, 2021 price gains (Low-Rise Versus High-Rise), Inventory spikes in early 2021 (?).
7. Jason Lang of Outline Financial discusses the First Time Home Buyer Incentive Plan changes and how this might benefit you if you’re a first time buyer.