November Market Update – Houses are hot, condos are not?? What the future holds…
This month Brandon and Christian dive into the stats and discuss detailed information about the diverging condo and ‘low-rise’ housing markets in Toronto.
Questions they cover include:
1. Where is the Toronto real estate market headed?
2. Misleading media headlines and who to believe.
3. Downtown Toronto Low-Rise (Detached/Semi-Detached) housing stats – average price, months of inventory, sales, new and active listings.
4. Downtown Condos housing stats – average price, months of inventory, sales, new and active listings.
5. Reasons for the diverging market segments – job losses by income, new developments coming to completion and immigration.
6. The mortgage deferral ‘cliff’ and defaults.
7. The rental market – reasons for decline in average price, future predictions.
8. Their predictions on what Buyers, Sellers and Renters may see in Q1 and Q2 2021.