Beds: 3+1Baths: 3
Updated on August 25, 2020 at 8:39 pm
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached home has been renovated from top to bottom with hand scraped engineered hardwood flooring, eat-in kitchen with oversized island, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances (gas cooking), crown moulding & pot lights throughout and custom California closets in mudroom, linen & master bedroom. Finished basement and backyard retreat to relax and entertain.
Perfectly situated between The Junction, Wychwood, St. Clair Village & the Stockyards. Easy access to transit, parks & schools. This neighbourhood is quickly becoming a coveted pocket of Toronto. Includes Nest Thermostat/camera & equipment.
Ideal Closing: 90+ Days
Current Owner: Purchased in Summer 2017.
Previous Owner: Purchased home in early 2017 and extensively renovated before selling to Current Owner. Previous list of renovations summarized below along with additional renovations completed by current owner.
• Hand scraped pre-engineered hardwood flooring
• Large kitchen island with quartz counters and double under-mount sink
• Soft close kitchen cupboards and drawers
• Quartz kitchen and island counters
• Pot Lights and dimmers
• Crown Moulding
• Mudroom California Closet storage unit
• Main Floor Laundry – Front Load Whirlpool Washer and Dryer
• Stainless Steel appliances (Frigidaire fridge and gas stove, KitchenAid dishwasher, rangehood) • Windows (2017)
• Master bedroom California Closet built-in shelving unit
• Linen closet California Closet built-in shelving unit
• High Efficiency Furnace (2017)
• High Efficiency Hot Water Tank (rental)
• New siding (2017)
• Drywall and insulation (2017 – approx R40 rating)
• Broadloom in basement (2017)
• Nest Thermostat
• Nest Camera
• Landscaped backyard
• New backyard fence (2019)
Exclusions: Kitchen wall mounted wine rack
Inclusions: Stainless steel kitchen appliances (Frigidaire gas stove, Frigidaire fridge, rangehood, KitchenAid built-in dishwasher). Front load Whirlpool washer and dryer. California Closet organizers in mud room and master bedroom.
Possession | June 1st, 2020
Property Taxes | $3,115.70 / 2020
Mechanics | Gas / Forced Air, Central Air
Inclusions | Nest thermostat/camera & equipment.
1598 Dufferin Street
1598 Dufferin Street